Monday, June 22, 2009

making my world go 'round

I've been phone-less for three or four days now and I'm slowly realizing it's kind of nice. I mean, to a certain extent at least. Nobody to answer to, no calls to screen, no screen to call... So, for the few people who read this, friends or otherwise, I guess I'm just wondering what everyone is up to. As for me, well, I just got home from a pretty strange day at work, I'm about to have a few drinks at home before going to see Sunset Rubdown at Plush tonight, maybe shower, currently blasting Zaza's "Always On", Hi-Tek's "Thug Luv", and Cut Copy's "Strangers in the Wind" from my speakers (gotta mix it up from time to time), looking forward to riding my bike in the morning, cooking dinner later tonight, and a bunch of other stuff. Wow, so I guess this is my new livejournal account.

You probably already have the Cut Copy record but can listen to Zaza here and Hi-Tek here since I don't have any mp3s for you tonight. Thanks for reading, friends.

No comments: